Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I just wanted to delete a single message on Skype, but I…

I just wanted to...

I just wanted to delete a single message on Skype, but I hit

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Delete chat instead. Is there a way to retrieve that whole chat and all the messages and photos associated with that contact? I have window 10. But the incident took place on my cellphone that I use to Skype with this person.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far to uninstall your Skype?

I have not done anything, since I don't want to mess something up even more.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I can't think of anything.

Answered in 1 day by:
3/11/2018
Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter, Programmer
Hello!
Unfortunately the chat on that device is not recoverable, but you might see that conversation on your computer if your skype synced the message logs.
Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter, Programmer