Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I don't have a product key that Roxio setup is asking for.

Customer Question
I don't have a...

I don't have a product key that Roxio setup is asking for

Technician's Assistant: Which Roxio product do you have?

Roxio Creator NXT

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roxio Creator?

It is NXT Pro 6 setup page - it asks for the product key

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really - I'm not very computer literite so be patient with me

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 day by:
3/10/2018
Software technician: Chris Baxter, Programmer replied 4 months ago
Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter, Programmer
Hello!
If you have misplaced your CD-Key/Serial number, first please try to locate it by following the instructions below:The CD-Key for boxed Roxio products purchased in a store (retail/online) is located on the back cover of the CD-ROM/DVD-ROM jewel case, or on a sticker on the CD/DVD sleeve.
The CD-Key for a Roxio product purchased and downloaded directly from our eStore is located in your order confirmation e-mail.
If you do not have your order confirmation e-mail, you can look up your CD-Key in your order at Digital River's Customer Service site:
http://www.findmyorder.com
You will be required to provide either your order number and password ***** your e-mail address and the last 5 digits of the credit card you used.
If you registered your Roxio product online, the CD-Key can be found in your Roxio account.
Please click accept and rate before you go! :)