Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have purchased a used pinnacle movie box and I don't have…

Customer Question
I have purchased a...

I have purchased a used pinnacle movie box and I don't have the drivers or software for windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Pinnacle movie box

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I just plugged it in because I was told it was plug and play

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 day by:
3/11/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!

I do thank you

Unfortunately, payment failed for remote assistance. Please call customer service at 1-***-***-****