Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My question is about Facebook. A man named Huff contacted me…

Customer Question
My question is about...

My question is about Facebook. A man named Richard Huff contacted me on chat. We are friends on Facebook now. He seems too good to be true. He copies and pastes some of his answers and conversations on chat. He has asked the same thing twice when I've already answered him and he types sentences in the wrong order. He sometimes types like a foreign person. I went to his facebook and there isn't much on it. I looked up a friend who posted something on his facebook and Richard Huff was not on his friend list. He had two other women other than myself who face booked him. One said at the end of her message, I love you Mom. Richard professes to be widowed. The other woman said at the end of her message, love you sis. He says he only has a son. It appears to me that he is a phony. Is there anyway to report this to Facebook to protect women. He wants to get married but I think he's looking for women to take advantage of.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

The only thing I have updated recently is my picture about 1-2 weeks ago.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

I filled out my profile and most of the questions it asks.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know how he found me. We don't have any friends in common.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Software
3/9/2018
Software technician: Mr.Med, software engineer replied 5 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

I'm sorry about the issue, Please follow the steps below :

1. Go to his profile
  2. In the bottom right of the cover photo, click (...) and select Report
  3. Follow the on-screen instructions

Let me know the results

Thank you

Has everything worked out? Do you still need help please?