Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

When I log in to set up a password, i get a message that…

Customer Question
Hi there, when I...

Hi there, when I log in to set up a password, i get a message that says my email is already in use and will not allow me to create an account. Any thoughts?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Customer:(###) ###-####is my land line

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Never got that far

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/9/2018
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

What site are you trying to log into?

Have you tried selecting the 'Forgot Password?' option?