Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Have granit2 curling game on my computer but it won't

Have granit2 curling game...

Have granit2 curling game on my computer but it won't load-window came up stating microsoft would check it out--no response

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Acer desk top

Technician's Assistant: What Acer model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Sorry for the delay don't know needed info will look it up and get back topyou

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Acer? What have you tried so far?

Jusy instaled the game yesterday and it just won't load the program

3/9/2018
Jeevan DSouza

Hello there! My name is JD! I'm sorry you are having this issue and I will do my best to solve it.

You can try uninstalling the program and reinstalling it. Here are the steps:

Open the start menu

click settings

click system

click apps and features

select the game

click uninstall

Then you will have to download it again and reinstall it

If my answer solved the problem, please give me a 5-star rating! Thanks for using JA!

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I did as you suggested but neither link worked.The granite2 curling game has been deletedfrom the computer and when I tried to reinstall it it wouldn't download.This game may be a older version -not sure.On the game site one time they said another program had to be installed before granite2 would work.I tried to install that,but couldn't--I did not write thelink down and could not find it again.Your suggestion to remotely connect to my computer would be the best way to go,but I
am not prepared to spend any more money,so I guess I won't be getting the game.
I have a grand son who has a degree in computer science so I will get him to try to set the game up for me the next time he is in town
gameup the next time he is in town

I'm willing to have a remote session if you are still interested

Jeevan DSouza
Jeevan DSouza
Jeevan DSouza
Jeevan DSouza