Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My acc is blocked because I have many tries, I dont reember…

Customer Question
My acc is blocked...

My acc is blocked because I have many tries, I dont reember some answers and i dont remember the last time I used , I need now a copy of my award letter from the ssa and I dont know what to do, thank you

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I am tried to log in because I need a copy of my award letter to refinance my house, but is imposible to talk to somebody, i did online but because i dont remember the answers they block the acces, i dont know what to do and I need that information

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No, is all I need, a copy of that letter

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 day by:
3/11/2018
Software technician: Chris Baxter, Programmer replied 5 months ago
Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter, Programmer
Hello!
It is likely possible you will need to physically go to the SSA office, as they tend not to scan everything onto the web for security reasons. Take your ID and Social Security card, and go down to the SSA office. It will be a lil wait in the lobby, but they can print it out for you with far less of a hassle than trying to get it sent via email. Dont forget to accept and rate before you go! :)