Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am playing the Seneca casino games but yesterday and today…

I am playing the...

I am playing the Seneca casino games but yesterday and today the games will not play. I get my points but cannot activate the games.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

HP computer

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

Pavilion 20 Don't know OS

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just yesterday and this morning' I tried contacting help on that sight but get no response

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Everything else on the computer is working. I get my E-mail and can play my game Atlantis .

Answered in 1 hour by:
3/9/2018
Jeevan DSouza

Hello there! My name is JD! I'm sorry you are having this issue and I will do my best to solve it.

What error message do you get when trying to start the games?

Jeevan DSouza
There is no message. The game just won't activate.
Right now.

Okay I'm in the webex room. Please click on that link

https://atge.webex.com/meet/pr1473795753639

Where did he send the private contact info?

The link is the method to contact me privately and also share your screen so I can see what is happening. We can also talk using that link

Does this mean my E-mail address? You already have that.

No click on that link and we will be connect over our PCs.

Nothing happens when I click on that link below
Are you still there? The link I am trying to click on is : https://atge.webex.com/meet/pr1473795753639. Is that the right one?

Yes thats the one

LOGIN and PASSWORD ***** not accepted. Do I have to set something up?

You do not need any login or password. Simply click the link

The only link that works is the one I typed to you. Your link has a lock on it so it doesn't work. When I press on my link it tells me to check the room ID and try again. How do I check the room ID?

The room is not locked and there is no room ID. Please try again. I'm waiting for you

Try what again? the link you confirmed has a number at the end. The link I'm using doesn't have a number at the end.
I will type the link again so the number prints this time. https://atge.webex.com/meet/pr1473795753639
I see the number does not print in the reply.
Your link does not work??????
Where are you? This is not getting to my problem.
I am paying for this service and as of now I am not satisfied. Can you help solve my problem or not?
I thought you were waiting for me. I sent 4 messages and have no response in over a half hour. How long is this supposed to take?

I'm available now. You can click on that link