Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Random crashes. Computer. Cyberpowerpc model:c series,

Customer Question
Random crashes Technician's Assistant:...

Random crashes

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Cyberpowerpc model:c series, windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your CyberpowerPC? What have you tried so far?

1 month, tried a pc factory reset and clean install of windows

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/9/2018
Software technician: Cody, Senior Systems Administrator replied 4 months ago
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?