Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

What settings do i save a video in, in premiere elements for…

Customer Question
What settings do i...

What settings do i save a video in, in premiere elements for best upload format quality for youtube

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Elements?

I a, worling in elements 9

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Elements?

I have tried going to share and windows media file but when it is uploaded to youtube on some devices its pixelating

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I know it needs to be H264 but i dont know which type of file to make eg quick time or mpeg etc

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
The videos i have uploaded on youtube are not playing clearly on some devices. the youtube channel is Unbridle the mind
3/9/2018
Software technician: Micky, Lead Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
Micky
Micky, Lead Systems Engineer

All the recommended settings for Youtube upload can be found on the official documentation:

https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/1722171?hl=en

Do you know that you can upload directly the video from Premiere Elements without saving it in another format?

You can do easily with the steps published on the link: https://helpx.adobe.com/premiere-elements/getting-started/share-videos-on-youtube.html

This will upload the video with the correct settings.

If you can share more details on which devices you have issue, we might help further :)

i know all of this. I need an expert in premiere elements to tell me the exact upload format.
i have uploaded directly to youtube via premiere its still not clear enough. i want to make a video file and then upload it.
i guess i need to know is it best done as an mpeg or quick time or windows media file etc
hello, i am wanting an answer as i need to finish up for the day, are you able to help?
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

Hello, I see the previous expert has left the conversation.

My name is***** will try my best to help you with your question.

Please reply and let me know if you still need assistance with this?