Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I would like to download pictures to an asus 7. It is an…

I would like to...

I would like to download pictures to an asus 7.

Technician's Assistant: What Asus model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is an asus google 7 tablet with android jellybean.

Technician's Assistant: What's the model of your Asus tablet?

Android version 5.1.1

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Asus tablet?

I have a charging cord, but if I plug it into my computer it charges.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

There is a charging port and a headphone jack.

3/9/2018
Cris
Cris, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

It seems the cable you are using is just a charging cable and not data. Have you considered using an such as dropbox or Google Photos?

I did see this. I have been looking at clouds.
Thank you. the tablet website says one can oly access the device through the internet.

I am not sure what you mean by that. But on your tablet you can install Dropbox and open a free 2GB account. You then download the application on your PC (Dropbox). The application installs a Dropbox folder on your PC.

Anything you place in the Dropbox folder syncs to the cloud. On your tablet you then open the app and the files/photos you have put into Dropbox will show on your tablet.

Let me know if this answers your question or if you have any further questions. Please take a moment to rate my service and submit at the top.

That sounds good, thanks.

Your welcome. Please take a moment to rate my service and submit at the top so I am credited for assisting you.

Cris
Cris, Computer Support Specialist