Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am trying to start up my Dell Inspiron 15 series 3000. The…

Customer Question
Hi, I am trying...

Hi, I am trying to start up my Dell Inspiron 15 series 3000. The opening screen with Dell written on it opens then it changes to a blue screen with a series of dots making a revolving circle appears and it continues to go round and round but does not open the computer.

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Inspiron?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried rebooting from a DVD or flash drive?

No, I am traveling and do not have access to a DVD

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/9/2018
Software technician: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

Hi ,

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

I will be glad to assist you with this.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!

Lets try a hard reboot first please> Sometimes this is caused by a glitch in the firmware and can be resolved by a forced reboot, if it is a glitch then your computer will work normally again.

Try these steps please> disconnect the power cord and any other externally connected devices and usb cables, then Press and hold the power button down for 60 seconds. Then try powering on normally by pressing the power button for a couple of seconds.

Let me know if any changes occur.