Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My neighbor is blocked out oof google. He came to me to see…

Customer Question
My neighbor is blocked...

My neighbor is blocked out oof google. He came to me to see if I could help.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I'd have to ask him that. He lives across the street. A 92 year old WW II vet. What other info will you need? I'll across the street and get the info.

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It's not my computer. It's his. It started yesterday.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Can you locate his account through his name and address?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/9/2018
Software technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 4 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hello! I'm JD and I'm your expert!

Does he remember his login and password? If he remembers his login he can ask for the password ***** be recovered. If he does not remember either, he can click on need help and enter his recovery email address or phone number.

Hope this solves the problem!