Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I keep getting email giving me a receipt for my purchases.

Customer Question
I keep getting email...

I keep getting email giving me a receipt for my purchases. I've never used Pay Pal , because I forgot to write down my Password ***** never could fiqure it out.This is the 3rd time it's happened.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I'm not sure I'll check.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Can they set me up with a pay pal account where I know how to use it?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/8/2018
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. So if you are getting notification about receipts of purchases, was your credit card really CHARGED for such purchase?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess