Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

A bit ago my computer stopped being able to load. kept going…

Customer Question
A bit ago my...

A bit ago my computer stopped being able to load. kept going through the reset cycle. I just used windows media tool to reinstall windows on my computer. but now I can't seen to download the programs I had been using before all this happened

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer?

Asus, but I moved the motherboard and devices into a new tower, new power supply and video card

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

A few weeks back i installed a bad program and i had used system restore to keep it working, but then it lost all restore points. so just today i reinstalled windows. but i just tried installed firefox but it keeps saying that "my organization" blocked it

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Firefox?

I haven't, this would be a new installation of it. i don't have any of the old files

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that's pretty much it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/9/2018
Software technician: Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good afternoon/evening! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!

I'm happy to help fix this. Would you like to do the remote service so i can see and fix this issue OR would you like to tell me more over chat and I can give you some options to try?