Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a lab vision 30 gb that I hve not been able to starr.

Customer Question
I have a lab...

I have a lab vision 30 gb that I hve not been able to starr. Is there something What can be the reason for this problem?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have a Dell computer

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I have not been able to start this MP# ***** for over a year.

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

Is there somethng I can do to correct this problem?what do you recommend I do to correct this problem

Technician's Assistant: The Video Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your media player?

Can be reached @(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

***** *****

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/9/2018
Software technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 4 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hi Jane,

I'm sorry you are having this issue. What error message do you get when you try to start it?