Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I don't know how or where to go what to do to get all my…

Customer Question
I don't know how...

I don't know how or where to go what to do to get all my pictures off of favorites to my new Facebook page

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Sorry I don't know what that is. It is a tablet

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Facebook?

I have never just got on Facebook two months sgo

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Software
3/9/2018
Software technician: Sergil Cave, Software Troubleshooting Engineer replied 5 months ago
Sergil Cave
Sergil Cave, Software Troubleshooting Engineer

Hello my name is ***** ***** I have been assigned to your case. What is the model number, model or type of tablet that you have? For example, is it an iPad, Samsung, etc?? I just need this information so that I can better assist you.

I have to sign off for tonight. I will be back online tomorrow morning at around 8am EST to help you further after you provide the information I asked for above.