Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

How do I add contacts to skype? All the changes are not much…

How do I add...

How do I add contacts to skype ? All the changes are not much help

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

Yesterday

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

I can't even get to my account

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

After all the changes skype put on, I'm lost

Answered in 1 hour by:
3/8/2018
Kamil Anwar, Software Specialist

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

You type the name in the search box and it will search the contact. Then from there you can choose the Add Contact option.

I still cannot add a contact. I don't find "add contact option" By the way I only have a landline. So please answer via e-mail.

Which version of Skype are you using?

I thought there was only one type of skype, just the one I downloaded years ago and updated regularly...

The updated version has everything changed almost. Can we do a remote session so i can walk you through the steps?

Not tonight, maybe to-morrow, depending how long it will take

Will take 5 to 10 minutes, but we can do it when you want to.

Kamil, My daughter showed me how to get all I want from skype. Thanks you for helping my out. Please reimburse the $ 5.00.

Welcome. You can request this to be refunded by mailing***@******.***

Kamil Anwar, Software Specialist