Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I need to recover my google account. My s6. I have rhe

Customer Question
I need to recover...

I need to recover my google account

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

My s6

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have rhe account on my laptop and it's also my facebook email but giogle says they cant verify ita mine my other accounts are also in my laptop

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Facebook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Customer:***@******.*** is the one I want on my phone but cant add it

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

From this phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That should do it

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Software
Hp stream
Windows 10
I have tried to recover it several times and I can access it from my laptop
3/9/2018
Software technician: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 5 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Just to clarify, you can login and access your Gmail account from your laptop but not on your phone correct?