Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have wrongly typed in my mother's name as spouse/ of her…

Customer Question
I have wrongly typed...

I have wrongly typed in my mother's name as spouse/ of her father and when I try to edit by deleting the entries it still pops up with the wrong info. How can I delete these wrong entries?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Toshiba and Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I just started the free 14 day trial of Ancestry and have ordered and paid for the DNA.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Software
3/9/2018
Software technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 1 month ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hello there! I'm sorry you are having this issue. My name is ***** ***** I'm here to help.

To change the name on your Ancestry account, sign in to your account and follow the steps below.

Click your name or username in the top-right corner of Ancestry and select Your Account.

Click EDIT in the Your Account section.

Click EDIT in the Name section.

Edit your name and click UPDATE NAME.

I hope this works. If it does, please give me a 5-start rating. Thanks!

Jeevan DSouza
Jeevan DSouza
Jeevan DSouza