Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My computer will not except my pin. I am locked out. Hp. HP.

Customer Question
My computer will not...

My computer will not except my pin. I am locked out.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Hp

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just this morning.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/8/2018
Software technician: arsufi2002, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Enthusiast

My name is ***** ***** of the expert in computer category. I am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

Please find reply box below to post your response

Could you please double check whether its prompt for PIN or Password