Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have an ATX program loaded and it will not run. ATX tells…

I have an ATX...

I have an ATX program loaded and it will not run. ATX tells me the problem is with Microsoft it will not start server.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

I have Windows system 32 if that is what you mean, and the program I have installed with the help of the place I purchased is ATX 2017. I get an error sfs.ServerHose.RavenServer Unable to start the database Operation is not supported on this platform. I have used the ATX tax programs for several years and never had this problem before.

Technician's Assistant: What Microsoft model do you have? And the version of Windows?

Where would I find the Microsoft model and I believe it was updated to widowns 10

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

For about six months I had trouble printing from desktop, but would print from i-pad. I loaded the ATX Tax program in late January and the program is there but can not start server. I was on phone with the ATX people and they said the problem is with microsoft and not their program.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't think so

3/8/2018
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.

I am ready

I see you have requested remote assistance but this failed to go through.
I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team or renter the details or contact the CC/Bank to remove the block
Regards
Kris

Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager
Incorrect zip 26033

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install free remote access software.
Before we do anything please save/bookmark/favorite this page so you can come back to it If you loose me.

Please click on this link to the AnyDesk website: https://anydesk.com/remote-desktop
Click on the "Download" box to download and install the software on your computer.
Once installed, reboot your computer.
Upon reboot, open the software from your computer and you will see an AnyDesk address, please give that to me and I will connect with it.
Thanks
Kris

Says can not run
I believe I have Windows 10 and it is not listed

Ok please run this to allow me to connect: http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=9ee78512-8ba7-4cd6-a69d-2b9946e4eefa

Says I do not have permission

Can you CLICK HERE: http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=9ee78512-8ba7-4cd6-a69d-2b9946e4eefa

I am sorry on my phone when I type in days page can’t be found
Think it is going now

Ah, it needs to be done on a computer. Is this possible

Hi

Would it be OK for me to reconnect?

Thanks

Kris

Ok

Please run this to allow me to connect: http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=9f44cc62-9a87-4a53-bb5c-128a5cb5003d

Telling me your connection was interrupted

Did you download and run the program?

Earlier today

Please see this new link: http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=9f44cc62-9a87-4a53-bb5c-128a5cb5003d

I type it on or computer but doesn’t come up

Just click on it

On my phone

Connected.