Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I'mhave been trying to cancel HotspotShield VPN proxy since…

Good morning I'mhave been...

Good morning I'mhave been trying to cancel HotspotShield VPN proxy since September of 2016 Can you help me ?????

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have the iPhone 7

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your iPhone? What have you tried so far?

Since September

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

I call apple support

3/8/2018
FRAN
FRAN, Programs

Hello:

Welcome to JustAnswer! My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today. My sincerest apologies that it look so long for someone to reply. I've just logged in and saw your question waiting and I'm happy to assist you. Before we begin, can you please let me know if you still need help with your question? Just use the reply box to let me know

Are you running IOS 9 or 10 or 11?

I still need help.

OK Let me get started working on your problem with he hotspt shield

FRAN
FRAN, Programs

If you purchased your subscription via iTunes, you can turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription from the App Store or iTunes. Learn how to manage your auto-renewing subscription

Have you tried to turn off the auto renewal in the app store?

No i'm not sure on how to do that..

Ok let me get those instructions Please allow a few moments

Do you have ITunes on your computer?

I downloaded this in July by mistake

Ok here are the instructions for turning off the auto renewal in Itunes

1. Launch iTunes and sign into your Apple account.
2. To the left of the search bar, click the profile drop-down and select Account Info
3. Enter your Apple ID password ***** click View Account
4. In the Settings section, click the Manage link for your subscriptions
5. On the right of your Hotspot Shield Elite subscription, click Edit
6. Select Off to turn off Auto-Renewal and click Continue to confirm

With the auto-renewal feature turned off, you will no longer be billed for your subscription. Your Elite account will remain active until your subscription expires.

Let me know when you finish.

i though you were going into my iPhone to do that??
Not sure what i am doing!!

Ok, I can't go into your IPhone. But if you have a computer I can certainly remote in and take care of the problems

Do you have a computer I can remote into?

I am on my iMac right now.
Go ahead..

OK hold for the link.

Ok on your Imac click this link https://techfran.screenconnect.com/ ​and enter this code 93376 beside join and press the arrow key

Ok
So what do I do next?
Download app or launch app

You have to click on the link above and put in the code for me to remote into your computer

I did

I​t should have given you a page that show join

Join session
Do I have to download the app

no press the arrow next to join

When you press the link. it will open a page and shows join. type in this code 93376 and press the arrow next to code

I did that
Now it says
Join session
Download the app
Get our zipped up OS X app bundle you can delete it after your session, or keep it around for later use

Ok do that

Should just say join with code

We are going nowhere fast.
I don’t think your service is working.

Did you download the file?

It will not download

We can try another way. click this linkhttp://connect.teamviewer.com/v13 ​run install. It will give you a ID and password ***** give to me

Did you get that one?

we are not getting anywhere.
You can call me or we can just forget it and I'll have to find another way.(###) ###-####

went to voice mail