Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I thought that my download of HRB Deluxe+State software

Customer Question
I thought that my...

I thought that my download of HRB Deluxe+State software program was completed, but it did not download. I tried to repeat the process using the flash drive, but it went to the menu for me to repurchase. My account was charged for the software and I have been billed. I did complete the Survey Monkey, that may have caused the problem. I have my password ***** user name.

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

H&R Block Tax Soft ware (Deluxe+State)

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Block?

I tried to reuse the flash drive to reload, but it went to repurchase. I have been charged for the software

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Either tell me how to use the present software with its username and password, or refund or credit cost to my account. I will but another HRB software and try to us it

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Software
3/8/2018
Software technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 5 months ago
Pete, Computer Expert

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Would you like remote assistance with this?