Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Do you support Winscp software? WINSCP and Putty SSH key…

Do you support Winscp...

Do you support Winscp software?

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

WINSCP and Putty SSH key generation

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I continue to receive the following error when selecting a PPK,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

"Does not exist or it does not contain private key in known format"

3/7/2018
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.

Kris,Yes, are available now?

Yes are you?

Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager
Kris,I accepted for the secure connection. However, I work with a VDI, will this present an issue?
Kris,I can be reached at(###) ###-####

Yes it will not work, are you remoted in?

I'm online now.So, how do I resolve the problem?

Okay no problem.

I am going to opt out so another expert can have a go at helping as I am out of ideas.

Someone will pick this up and you will be emailed.

Thanks

Kris