Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Unable to log in to oracle states password is wrong been…

Customer Question
Unable to log in...

Unable to log in to oracle states password ***** ***** been using same password ***** nov2017

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Internet exploer at teletech

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Desk topmicore soft think bran is adell not sure

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Refresh reset shut down reboot all other sites work tried changingpassword ***** not work

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Really would like to be able to log in that is where all my pay info is and everything else

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/7/2018
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 4 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.

I am ready it is windows and of course internet explorer if you need this it is my user name is all caps SXRICH1 the last time I used your service it as great so I now you will do a great job now you can see oracle on my computer also I have windows ten or is 2010 I am sure you know what I mean so any time you can get this done I will be happy I m on my way to the hospital to see my son who is in icu hope you can help me I have faith in you thanks sandy

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install free remote access software.
Before we do anything please save/bookmark/favorite this page so you can come back to it If you loose me.

Please click on this link to the AnyDesk website: https://anydesk.com/remote-desktop
Click on the "Download" box to download and install the software on your computer.
Once installed, reboot your computer.
Upon reboot, open the software from your computer and you will see an AnyDesk address, please give that to me and I will connect with it.
Thanks
Kris

just got your response I was not here yesterday My son is in ICU Intensive Care UNit befor I leave today Iwil open the site for you
tried to down load on my computer keep telling me invalid address iknow where I am so if you have any other ideas let me know iwill be gone for afew hours as I am going back to the hospital but will answer you when I get home have a great day