Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a premium wordpress site. I would like to customize…

I have a premium...

I have a premium wordpress site. I would like to customize so that readers can access individual topics instead of scrolling down one page to find them. How can I do this?

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to access the WordPress dashboard?

Let me see if I can

Technician's Assistant: Are you receiving any error messages or emails from WordPress?

NO, is that under My Site

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the programmer to know before I connect you?

No, that's it

3/7/2018
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.

Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager
I am ready when you are.
I am here, my phone is on and I'm ready when you are.
I am sorry you can not reach me now. I will be back at 10 AM EST. Please try to contact me then.
I am back and ready.

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install free remote access software.
Before we do anything please save/bookmark/favorite this page so you can come back to it If you loose me.

Please click on this link to the AnyDesk website: https://anydesk.com/remote-desktop
Click on the "Download" box to download and install the software on your computer.
Once installed, reboot your computer.
Upon reboot, open the software from your computer and you will see an AnyDesk address, please give that to me and I will connect with it.
Thanks
Kris

Hi

Would it be OK to call you, it looks like you may be having issues with the secure remote assistance.

Regards

Kris