Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Want to access my Microsoft account to edit details. It is…

Customer Question
Want to access my...

Want to access my Microsoft account to edit details

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

It is paired with my Skype account. I want to edit my profile

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

I use it daily and update when notified. I need to edit my credit card info

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

That’s it want to edit credit card details

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/7/2018
Software technician: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Please sign in to your Microsoft account here: https://account.live.com

Once signed in, at the top of the page click: Payment & Billing>>Payment Options>>Add a Payment Option.

Once the new card has been added you can delete the old one.

Let me know the result please.