Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Is there a charge for this? I just spent my last $5 on

Customer Question
Is there a charge...

Is there a charge for this?

Technician's Assistant: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Computer Technician. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.

I just spent my last $5 on breakfast beer ... should invest in a LT that is not 14 y/o

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Gateway ... my computer is not disclosing the model , xp sp3

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your SP3?

I am looking for driver updates direct from gateway ... their site is functioning at the moment

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your SP3? What have you tried so far?

I am trying to run a multi track midi controller made by novation, i installed asioforall as an improvement on the default audio driver Sigmatel c-major .... but i run into MS GW wave table synth intercepting my midi out signal, no cound sound

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I have no money

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/7/2018
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 4 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.