Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Help! I accidentally deleted a post that I didn't mean to…

Customer Question
Help! I accidentally deleted...

Help! I accidentally deleted a post that I didn't mean to delete that was part of a give-away campaign and I don't even know who shared or responded to give a way the prize. Plus it wasn't over. Can you put it back on my facebook page. I just deleted it. I thought I was deleting my comment not the post on my phone.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

Me

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

Nothing. I don''t know what to do to get it back with views and comments. It was being boosted too. It's FoodsWithJudes which is my business page connected to me Judith Scharman Draughon

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/7/2018
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 4 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.

Hi Kris, I already have a copy of the facebook live video because I saved it but I want to restore the post with the views, comments, likes and shares that were part of the original post. It was being promoted so I wonder if facebook promotion still has it and has the power to restore it as it was. Judes
I just want to know if what I'm asking for is possible.

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install free remote access software.
Before we do anything please save/bookmark/favorite this page so you can come back to it If you loose me.

Please click on this link to the AnyDesk website: https://anydesk.com/remote-desktop
Click on the "Download" box to download and install the software on your computer.
Once installed, reboot your computer.
Upon reboot, open the software from your computer and you will see an AnyDesk address, please give that to me and I will connect with it.
Thanks
Kris