Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Am trying to download an app, I donK. It’s a hire view app.

Customer Question
Am trying to download...

Am trying to download an app, I donK

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

It’s a hire view app

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

It is requesting my password ***** which I can’t seem to find

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

No, but I would like to know the password

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/7/2018
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 4 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.