Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I can't get into UTube as I normally do. I have had UTube…

Customer Question
I can't get into...

I can't get into UTube as I normally do. I have had UTube red for quite a while, it's on my desktop. The videos won't play.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

It's an HP Pavilion 510 series. Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pavilion? Have you installed any updates recently?

I had to get a new HP monitor, but it was working fine last night.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/7/2018
Software technician: Elgin Vega,
 replied 4 months ago
Elgin Vega

Hi, my name is***** will try my best to help you with this request.

Are you available for a remote session so I can check the problem and try to fix it?