Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

When I do business Skype and join the meeting, I can see…

When I do business...

When I do business Skype and join the meeting, I can see everyone and hear everyone, but I cannot be heard or seen.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

Just this past week

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

I went to settings and checked that Mic and Video were working, when my wife and I use regular Skype it works fine.

3/7/2018
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
OK, I am ready

Hi

Are you cable to check your mic and video settings and tell me If they are OK on the test call?

Thanks

Kris

Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
OK

Are you using Windows or mac?

Thanks

Kris

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Windows 10

OK - to allow me to connect to your PC/MAC, you must install free remote access software.
Before we do anything please save/bookmark/favorite this page so you can come back to it If you loose me.

Please click on this link to the AnyDesk website: https://anydesk.com/remote-desktop
Click on the "Download" box to download and install the software on your computer.
Once installed, reboot your computer.
Upon reboot, open the software from your computer and you will see an AnyDesk address, please give that to me and I will connect with it.
Thanks
Kris

Customer reply replied 1 month ago

Connecting.

I am connected and you speak to me on the live chat please?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am here
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Skype is open

Connected and Reosolved, follow up in april.

Customer reply replied 18 days ago
Just wanted to share this with you people, very disappointed. did not receive follow up as promised, my Skype still
does not work. So either contact me and fix the problem, or give me a complete refund. thank you
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi Jerry,

A new expert here -- Was the issue fixed previously and the issue came back?

Customer reply replied 17 days ago
No, I still have the same problem, even after the last tech person accessed my computer there was no change. Very frustrating.
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager