Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I’m trying to signin with PayPal it’s my firsttkme ysing…

Customer Question
I’m trying to signin...

I’m trying to signin with PayPal it’s my firsttkme ysing this Service

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

I just recently created a PayPal it’s my first time using it

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PayPal?

I’m trying to purchase something but it is just saying pending totheprrson I’m dealing with

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not really I’ve never used this service before it’s my first time

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/7/2018
Software technician: Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer
Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Did you connected your bank account and credit or debit card with the PayPal account? Or you have enough PayPal balance?