Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I can not login in to my billing software on explorer it…

Customer Question
I can not login...

I can not login in to my billing software on explorer it says doen't recognize the page and I could use up until today and I can't play Micro soft solitare any longer and when I tried to set up a new email with Microsoft and pay to play the solitare I still could not get a pass word to or all the stupid no.. it wanted me to get.. so you tell me what is going on.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have my cell no. but everytime they would send me something i put it in and it would say not enough numbers or wrong i don't know i am fustrated

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just why will it not reconized mytools.gatewayedi.com that i use do my billing to medicare

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/7/2018
Software technician: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 4 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Occasionally memory errors occur in network devices that cause this type of problem with connectivity issues to specific web sites. So first, to rule out that possibility, power down the router/modem that provides your Internet access and unplug the power cord as well. Wait 3 minutes. Then plug in the power cord on the router/modem and power up the device. Wait for the router/modem to completely start up. Then do the same with your WiFi router (if you have a separate WiFi router rather than a modem that provides both routing and WiFi). Then reboot your computer after the router/modem has completed start up and test to see if the issue is resolved.
Please let me know the result.