Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Why my facebook ads was paused i was pay of that......pls to…

Customer Question
Why my facebook ads...

Why my facebook ads was paused i was pay of that......pls to continuei remove my friend account in my phone ...my real account gemma ebot bongosia

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

Last day i boast my facebook blog but i see now not works its paused ..

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I want only to continue my account so that my boast blog its activate pls

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/7/2018
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.