Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/7/2018
Software technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 4 months ago
Jeevan DSouza

Hello! If you delete your account, you cannot reactivate it. You can only reactivate it if you deactivated it.

I have paid money already to get my Facebook reactivated and no one has done nothing. Why should I keep paying and know one is helping me. That’s not business like that is highway robbery. If you can help me you wouldn’t keep charging me. I know you have seen whereI have paid. I just need my old Facebook account reactivated.
Software technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 4 months ago

If you login with your email and password ***** will get automatically reactivated

I did not delete my old account. If my old account was deleted face book did it. They told me my old account was pending. Why I can’t transfer the Facebook account from my IPhone to my IPad.
Software technician: Jeevan DSouza,
 replied 4 months ago

To use facebook on your iPad you need to download the facebook app and then login with your old account