Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Autocad lt 2016 works fine but when I go to print get error…

Customer Question
Autocad lt 2016 works...

Autocad lt 2016 works fine but when I go to print get error https://www.google.ca/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=There+was+an+error+saving+the+file+/Users/RBELECTRONICS/Library/Application+Support/Autodesk/AutoCAD+LT+2016+Standalone/R20.1/roaming/@[email protected]/plotters//Canon+MF632C/634C(temp).PCM&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&gfe_rd=cr&dcr=0&ei=nGCTWomQEYTt8wfuraSwBQ. I use to have an HP printer now the canon printer

Technician's Assistant: What HP model do you have?

7500a series

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your HP printer?

Do not have the HP printer anymore, now I have the Canon mf632 since last fall and problem started after printer installed

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Printer is a Canon mf632/634 and just need to find out what may have to be done in order to have Autocad lt 2016 print to it.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
I have sent in a request for an answer, but it is not required and it had been directed to Jess M. I had entered my credit card info but did not follow through with the request for an answer. I wish to cancel and I would like the charge applied to the credit card be refunded. The charge is pending, so not actually charged but want to make sure it is not charged. Amount pending is $5.00 "good faith" deposit and then there is a $60 charge for response from the technician. I have not continued the request although the charge information was sent. Please advise and confirm cancellation.Ron
3/7/2018
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 4 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.

Please acknowledge my request to cancel and refund pending charges. Services not required.

I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team and once you're happy, let me know and we can continue.
Regards
Kris

I am unable to call them as I do not have US calling from Canada, please give me another way of contacting billing please

No problem just email***@******.***

Thank you.

Anytime