Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have an account with Paypal, but am no longer using the…

Customer Question
I have an account...

I have an account with Paypal, but am no longer using the old password ***** the old email address, so I'm unable to access my account. I guess I have to change both. How do I accomplish this?

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your PayPal?

About 3 yrs.ago

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that's all.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/6/2018
Software technician: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your Paypal. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question."

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Once we get you verified for your account, we can get you set up with another email account.

Please let me know when you are ready to continue.

Windows 10

The first thing we have to do is try to see if you can get access to that old email or you will have to confirm your

identity with paypal and then i can help you change your email address and current information.

Which would you like to try first?