Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I use PayPal and noticed I typed in my email address

Customer Question
Hi I use PayPal...

Hi I use PayPal and noticed I typed in my email address omitting some numbers now I’m having difficulty paying for Airbnb. Anne Colley

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

Oh it may have been yesterday when my son was helping me I know I changed my Apple ID password ***** gmail password ***** when I looked at the email address it was incorrect ,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes can you check whether Airbnb have you listed as my paying source or just my credit card. Sorry for being dithery,Anne

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/6/2018
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Are you still able to access your PayPal account right now?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess