Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Publisher 2013 will not print. I have 2 new error windows…

Customer Question
Publisher 2013 will not...

Publisher 2013 will not print. I have 2 new error windows after having Microsft install Office 2013. One is a system error and one is an email error.

Technician's Assistant: What application are you using?

My case # *****###-##-####and that problem still persists. No one answers my question when I call Microsoft.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Microsoft uninstalled Office 2007 and installed 2013. I have 2 new error messages since then. My original problem was that Publisher was waiting for the printer and waiting and waiting and never printed.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

My newly installed 2013 Office works great - except for Publisher. it is really slow and unresponsive and then it sits there and waits for the printer.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Software
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/6/2018
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 1 month ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I will be available by 9:30 am. (CST) on Wednesday, March 7.
I hope this works for you.Donna C

Yes that works for me fine. I notice you requested the Secure Remote Assistance, please accept this.

Thanks

Kris

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Following your expert installing Office 2013 .. I had 2 error message windows appear when I booted up my computer the following day after installation. One is a system error (CIS B357.exe):"The code execution cannot proceed because /cmdres.DLL was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix the problem." the other is an Email error message: There is no email program associated to perform the required action. Please install an email program or,if one is already installed, create an association in the Default Program control panel."Donna C.:

OK do you want to look at this tomorrow as you asked?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I will have my computer open by 9:30 am CST. As this is a continuation of the prior work (see case#) I don't think I want to be billed for anything so I will decline the for-sale-service if that works.donna c

I was not aware of that, but you other once has been closed. So this will be refunded.

Can you call support and check this is the case?

I cannot handle payment issues as I am an end user to the site like you please call 1(###) ###-####and speak to the billing team and once you're happy, let me know and we can continue.
Regards
Kris

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist