Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I can,t fix my sign in I am 67 and not so good at this and…

Customer Question
I can,t fix my...

I can,t fix my sign in I am 67 and not so good at this and have been trying for weeks I am very frustrated and cant manage it

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

What do you mean by that

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell 10 I think

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It seems I had problems with my email between my phone and computer

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone and desk computer I think I have tried to change my password ***** many times

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/6/2018
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 4 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.