Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My friend gave me her surface pro for some work I did for…

Customer Question
My friend gave me...

My friend gave me her surface pro for some work I did for her. Shortly after getting the Surface Pro it started screen flickering...it was after an automatic update from Microsoft. We wiped the system clean and reinstalled the operating system but that did not stop the screen flicker. NEED HELP so this computer is actualy useable.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Surface Pro? What have you tried so far?

Did you read my message? I've had the system for about 2 weeks, it started jumping about 2 weeks ago. Not only does the screen jump, sometimes it's jumping and in double at the same time.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just connect us already

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/6/2018
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 4 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.