Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Can I buy skype to someone in poland to be able to call me…

Customer Question
Can I buy skype...

Can I buy skype to someone in poland to be able to call me trough the Skype?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

I just bought it few days ago

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

I just call my relative in poland but I want she will be able to call me using Skype

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I don't have a stationary phone only cell. I bought calls to poland by stationary phone

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/7/2018
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 4 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.