Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have finally managed to open an account and am trying to…

Customer Question
I have finally managed...

I have finally managed to open an account and am trying to activate my new kit.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Hp premier experience win 10 computer

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Premier?

When they came out with win 10, we downloaded win 10.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Premier?

I opened an account (*****@******.***) with a password ***** want to activate my new kit.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not at this time

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/7/2018
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 4 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.