Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I JUST PURCHASED TRUE IMAGE 7.0 While trying to make a recue…

Customer Question
I JUST PURCHASED TRUE...

I JUST PURCHASED TRUE IMAGE 7.0 While trying to make a recue disk after down loading the program, I can't transfere it to a dvd because it says it's an unsafe program

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your True Image?

This morning

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

Yes, maybe i did

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
3/6/2018
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 4 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.