Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I forgot my administrative password. H &R block disk

Customer Question
I forgot my administrative...

I forgot my administrative password

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

H &R block disk download

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Samsung SyncMaster 906bw

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I've tried to remember our old passwords but none of them work.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Software
3/6/2018
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 5 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.