Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Yesterday I singed up for Ancestry and today it comes up…

Yesterday I singed up...

Yesterday I singed up for Ancestry and today it comes up sing up for 14 days free.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It an HP S2031

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Just todayand I should,t have to sign up again

3/6/2018
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.

I am ready now. it is Wed. March 7 @ 4:14
Everything is working now. Thank you.

What was the issue?

My goal is to give you the best experience possible!
I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today.
If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.
Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me.
It has been a pleasure assisting you today.

Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager