Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I can not get my google to cone t to my internet. The ones…

Customer Question
Hi I can not...

Hi I can not get my google to cone t to my internet

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

The ones that you can talk to

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Don’t understand

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It not the computer it the one you say hey google play this song

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

No not right now

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Software
3/6/2018
Software technician: syseng, Systems Engineer replied 5 months ago
syseng
syseng, Systems Engineer

My name is David.

Occasionally memory errors occur in network devices that cause this type of problem. So first, to rule out that possibility, power down the router/modem that provides your Internet access and unplug the power cord as well. Wait 3 minutes. Then plug in the power cord on the router/modem and power up the device. Wait for the router/modem to completely start up. Then do the same with your WiFi router (if you have a separate WiFi router rather than a modem that provides both routing and WiFi). Then reboot your computer after the router/modem has completed start up and test to see if the issue is resolved.
Please let me know the result.