Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Can I re-download purchased music? I have win10 on a desktop…

Can I re-download purchased...

Can I re-download purchased music?

Technician's Assistant: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?

I have win10 on a desktop pc.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your laptop?

Alienware

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Alienware? Have you installed any updates recently?

I purchased a new pc. I took the previous pcs hard drive and made it a stand alone.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Can I move all my music and play lists from the old drive to the new drive?

3/6/2018
Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter, Programmer
Hello!
Yes you can! You just have to sign into your apple account as long as you downloaded through apple store you can download again, same is true for many other music services. I would go with itunes.com to start.
Please dont forget to accept amd rate before you go! :)
Chris Baxter
Chris Baxter, Programmer
thank you for your answer. I will try it.
Anytime, you can request me specifically by putting "for Chris Baxter" have a good day!
Chris, thank you for your reply. I will try it.